- The Creator has showered His Kindness; He cherishes and nurtures all beings and creatures. He is Merciful, Kind and Compassionate. All are satisfied and fulfilled through Him. The woods, the meadows and the three worlds (water, land and air) has been filled with life. The Doer of all did this in an instant. Nanak says, like #Gurmukhs#, meditate on the One who fulfills the desires of the mind (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 103).
- He established the Earth, the sky and the air, the water of the oceans, fire and food. He created the Moon, the stars and the Sun, night and day and mountains;
He blessed the trees with flowers and fruits. He created the demigods, human beings and the seven oceans; He established the three worlds (life in water, on land and in the air) (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1399).
- To all beings, He gave souls, bodies, mouths, noses and water to drink. He gave them corn to eat, clothes to wear, and other pleasures to enjoy. But they do not remember the One who gave them all this. The animals think that they made themselves! (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 167).
- Many millions are the fields of creation and galaxies. Many millions are the skies and solar systems. Many millions are divine incarnations. He has unfolded Himself in so many ways. He has expanded His expansion of creation many times. Forever and ever, He is the One, the One Universal Creator. Many millions are created in various forms. From God they emanate, and into God they merge once again. His limits are not known to anyone. O Nanak, God exists by Himself. (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 276).
- O my mind, you are the embodiment of the Divine Light - recognize your own origin. O my mind, the Dear Lord is with you; enjoy His love through Guru's teachings. Acknowledge your origin, and then you shall know your Creator Lord,
and so understand death and birth. By Guru's Grace, know the One; then, you shall not love any other (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 441).
- He created the Sun and the Moon; night and day, they move according to His Will (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 580).
- The director (God) stages the play, playing many characters (life forms) in different costumes (bodies); but when the play ends (world ends), He takes off the costumes, and then He is one, and only one. How many forms and images appeared and disappeared? Where have they gone? Where did they come from? (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 736).
- Meditate on the True Lord. You shall come to know God through Guru's word.
Everything was created from God (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 82).
- You Yourself created the Earth and the two lamps: the Sun and the Moon (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 83).
- When the Creator projects Himself, He creates many planets, living beings and life forms. When He draws His creation within Himself, all living beings merge in Him (Benti Chaupai Sahib, Pauree 13).
Share this page on Social Networks