- God is One. He is the Supreme Truth. He the Creator, is without fear and without hate. He is immortal. He is neither born and nor does He die. By Guru's grace shall He be met. Chant And Meditate on His Name. In the beginning, He was the Truth. Throughout the ages, He has been the Truth. He is the Truth now and He shall be the Truth forever (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1).
- If I could live for millions and millions of years, and I lived on only air as my food and drink. If I lived in a cave and never saw either the Sun or the Moon, and I never slept or even had a dreams - even then, I could not estimate Your value. How can I describe the greatness of Your Name? The True Lord, the Formless One, is Himself in His Own place. I have heard, over and over again, and so I tell the tale;
as it pleases You, Lord, please instill within me the yearning for You. If I was slashed and cut into pieces, over and over again, and put into the mill and ground into flour, burnt by fire and mixed with ashes - even then, I could not estimate Your value. How can I describe the greatness of Your Name? If I was a bird, soaring and flying through hundreds of skies, I was nowhere in sight, and neither eat nor drink anything - even then, I could not estimate Your value. How can I describe the greatness of Your Name? O Nanak, if I had hundreds of thousands of stacks of paper, and if I were to read and recite and analyze them, and if ink were never to fail me, and my pen were able to move like the wind - even then, I could not estimate Your value. How can I describe the greatness of Your Name? (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 14).
- He has given you a body, wealth, property, peace and beautiful mansions. Nanak says, listen mind: why don't you remember God and meditate on Him? The Lord is the provider of all peace and comfort. There is no other at all. Nanak says, listen mind: salvation is attained by meditating on Him (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1426).
- Not the Sun, the Moon, the planets, the seven continents, the oceans, food, or the wind - nothing is permanent. You alone, Lord, You alone (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 144).
- He makes jewels out of dust, and He managed to preserve you in the womb. He has given you fame and greatness; meditate on that God, twenty-four hours a day (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 177).
- In the heavenly paradise, in the nether regions of the underworld, on the planet Earth and throughout the galaxies, the One Lord is pervading everywhere (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 207).
- He has no form, no shape, no color; God is beyond these three qualities. One understands Him, O Nanak, with whom God is pleased (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 283).
- One God is the only treasure of peace; I have heard that He is eternal and imperishable. He is entirely pervading water, land and sky; He is composed in each and every heart. He looks alike upon the high and the low, the ant and the elephant. Friends, companions, children and relatives are all created by Him. O Nanak, one who is blessed with the Naam, enjoys Lord's love and affection (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 319).
- My Lord of the Universe is great, unfathomable, primal, immaculate and formless. His condition cannot be described. His Glorious Greatness is immeasurable. My Lord is invisible and infinite. God is unrevealed, infinite and unlimited. He knows Himself. What should these poor creatures say? How can they speak of and describe You? Gurmukh who is blessed by Your Grace contemplates You. My Lord is great, unfathomable, primal, immaculate and formless. You, O Lord, O Primal Being, are the Creator, beyond limits; Your limits cannot be found. You are pervading and permeating each and every heart everywhere. You are in all of us. Within the heart is the Transcendent Supreme Lord, whose limits cannot be found. He has no form or shape; He is unseen and unknown. Only Gurmukh sees the unseen Lord. He remains in continual ecstasy day and night. He is submerged in the Naam (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 448).
- There is only the One Supreme Lord; there is no other at all. Spirit, soul and body, all belong to Him; whatever pleases His Will, comes to pass (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 45).
- Sing the Praise of the Immaculate Lord; He is within all. The Almighty Lord controls everything; whatever He wills, comes to pass. He establishes and disestablishes everything in an instant;
there is no other except Him. He pervades the continents, universe, islands and all worlds. He alone understands to whom God Himself provides wisdom; He becomes a pure and unstained being (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 706).
- By talking about your self derived believes from Vedas and Scriptures,
you are not going to relieve the anxiety of your heart. If you only focus yourself on the Lord, even for just a second, then you shall see the Lord everywhere and in everyone. O human being, search your own heart every day, then there shall be no confusion or anxiety. This world is just a magic show, you won't obtain anything from it. People become happy by reading and criticizing other religions' scriptures and they deliver useless information. The Ever-present Immortal Lord is One with His creation; He does not reside within the statue of Krishna, He resides everywhere. God is within yourself running like a river; you should bathe in it. Meditate on God forever. See through the glasses of meditation and you shall see Him everywhere. The Lord is the purest of the pure; I would only doubt it if there was someone else like Him. O Kabeer says, one understands this when blessed by God; God alone knows all and does everything (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 727).
Share this page on Social Networks