RealSikhism Logo
RealSikhism Home Icon RealSikhism Sitemap icon RealSikhism Ask Question Icon RealSikhism Donate
Home Site Map Ask a Question Donate

by Niraj Amin | 2016-08-29 13:11:18

I am 36 male Hindu from Gujarat and want to convert myself to Sikhism and give selfless sewas into gurudwaras and also want to learnt teachings of gurus of Sikh and its religion to whom should I approach to ? And can I live with Sikh guru as a true disciple and give my entire life by performing sewas? Where should I go? And who will accept me?


You can visit any Gurdwara Sahib and talk to Sikhs serving at the Gurdwara Sahib and express your interest. They will guide you. Everyone is accepted in Sikhism.

Ask a Question
Back to Questions

Share this page on Social Networks

comments powered by Disqus